Instructions for planting your seeded paper candle cover
Always remove the candle cover when burning your candle, but we recommend replacing it in between burns once the wax has set. The candle cover will help protect the candle from dust, and maintain fragrance throw in between burns.
When you have finished burning your candle you can plant the seeded paper cover to grow wildflowers.
Here's how to do it:
- tear your seeded paper candle cover into a few smaller pieces
- soak the paper in water for 30 seconds
- plant the wet paper under a very thin layer of soil
- place in a sunny, warm part of your house
- water each day to keep the paper moist, but don't overwater
- plant outside in spring or autumn
The paper may take a few weeks to germinate, so be patient!